Partners in Readiness
Become a Partner in Readiness with McKenna Consulting! The Partners in Readiness program offered by McKenna Consulting helps you navigate today’s difficult regulatory environment with ease.
Our team reviews the latest regulations, guidelines, and interpretations, then relays that information to you. This allows you to get the information you need to stay ready without tying up hours of staff effort in time-consuming research.
Partners in Readiness benefits include:
- Unlimited telephone and email support. You have a regulatory question, just pick up the phone or send us an email.
- Review of your Joint Commission required documents with written recommendations. (Note: Post Survey clarifying and corrective ESCs are not included in Partners Benefits)
- Bi-annual Update ofJoint Commission and CMS new or updated standards with checklist to help with compliance.
- Access to the Joint Commission preparedness annual review taught by Judith Atkins on our website. Listen to a recording of the annual Joint Commission update at your leisure and share with your regulatory staff.
- Free tuition for one participant per subscription year to attend McKenna Consulting Self-Assessment School (space permitting). This exciting school is scheduled bi-annually for Partners in Readiness subscription holders only.
- Access to a partner-only section on web site, www.mckennaconsulting.com, which includes key sample plans and policies.
- Two free “Live” or “On Demand” McKenna Consulting sponsored Audio Conferences of your choosing and discounted rate for any additional McKenna Consulting audio conferences.